For all those vegans Cauliflower happens to be a delight. I would not like this vegetable except when it is Gobi Manchurian which I started to eat with my buddies D&M. I had never had this at home when my mom used to make it at home. Time changes now I have started eating as my hubby likes it a lot.
- Cauliflower : 1 No. (Fresh / Frozen)
- Potatoes : 2 Nos.
- Onion : 1 No. ( chopped)
- Cumin Seeds : 1/2 tsp
- Chilli powder : half tsp
- Green Chillies : 4 - 5 Nos. (crushed)
- Garlic : 4 to 5 pods (crushed)
- Dhaniya Powder : 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric : 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for tempering
Method of preparation :
- Cut the cauliflower into separate florets, cut potatoes into medium pieces and steam it.
- In the mean while in a non stick pan heat 1-2 tbs of oil and add cumin seed and Onion and fry
- Now add Salt, Turmeric, Crushed Garlic and Chilli and fry for a min
- Add Chilli and Coriander powder give a stir and add the cooked Cauliflower and Potatoes. Mix well and let it fry for 2 to 3 min. Keep stirring inbetween.
- Serve with any Indian Bread or with dhal and rice.