Long Long ago when one of my colleague used to get this white coloured dosa and thats how first and last I tasted Neer Dosa.
Recently found the receipe for this and tried out and it amazingly came out very well.
Ingredients (Makes around 10-12 dosas)
- Rice : 2 cups ( 250 gms) Basmati or any rice used to make plain boiled rice
- Cocount : 1 cup
- Wash the rice well and soak it for about 3 to 4 hours.
- Add grated coconut and grind it to a smooth batter. Add salt and rest it for an hour.
- Later make the batter to a thick buttermilk consistency. Pour a ladle full of batter on the hot tava and spread the batter by lifting the tava.
- When the batter is of right consistancy the pores form immediately on the dosa. Close it with a lid and cook till done. This is normally cooked single side.