It was a special occasion for us to celebrate, yehhh a day to remind hubby dear's getting older. The birthday dude chose the menu for lunch one of which was Chicken Sheek Kebab.
- Chicken boneless : 1 kg (buy chicken which has a little fat)
- Ginger Garic paste : 2 tbsp
- Coriander pwder : 1 tbsp
- Chilli pwder : 1 tbsp
- Turmeric : 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves : 4 - 5 strings
- Methi leaves : 4 to 5 strings
- Salt to taste
- Bread crumbs / potato puree powder
- Pat the chicken with a kitcen towel and remove excess water.
- Include all the ingredients into a mixer / mincer and make a corse mixture.
- If this mixture is watery then add little bread crumbs / potato puree powder.
- Make this into small equal rounds and press it like a vada.
- Place them on a aluminum foil
- Bake it in the preheated oven in the max temperature for 10 min.
Note : I have not used sheek to make this however if you have the round or flat metal sheaks then thickly coat the mixure on to the sheek and bake in the oven.
Do not bake for long as it becomes crunchy and hard and loses the juiciness
You might also deep fry this in oil if you do not have oven.
Also known as : Oven make kebab, Minced Meat kebap, Chicken minced Kebab, Keema kebab, Owen kebab, Sheak Kebab, Kaima kabab
Variations : Add Kashmiri Chilli to get a darker colour.
You can make this a little bigger in size and use them in Burgers