- Mint Leaves
- Take fresh Mint leaves. Remove any discoloured mint leaves. Rinse and chop them.
- Take a ice cube tray and fill 3/4 of each cube with chopped mint leaves and rest with water.
- Freeze them like you make ice cubes.
- Once the cubes are formed, remove from the tray and put them into a zip lock bag and store in the freezer.
- Remove from freezer when ever you wanna use. You can run cold water through the mint cubes and you would have fresh mint for your preparation
Also Known as : Preserved Pudina, Frozen Pudina