- Potatoes : 5 Nos.
- Chilli powder : 1 tsp
- Qasoori Methi : 2 tbsp (Dry Fenugreek leaves)
- Cumin Seeds : 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric : 1/4 tsp
- Oil : 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and cubed potatoes.
- Add salt, turmeric and close the lid for 2 min.
- Remove lid and keep stirring till the potatoes are almost done.
- Add Methi Leaves and Chilli powder. Adjust salt and remove when potatoes are still firm but cooked.
Also Known as : Aloo Methi, Orulaikelangu vendiya poriyal, Dry aloo with kasuri methi