- Green Chillies : 4 Nos.
- Coriander leaves : 1 cup
- Cashewnuts : 10 Nos or 3 tbsp of Fried grams
- Coconut grated : 2 tbl spn
Grind Cashew and Coconut with little water and keep aside.
For Curry :
- Chicken : half kilo (boneless or with bone)
- Cumin Seeds : 1 tea spn
- Coriander powder / Hand crushed coriander : 1 tbl spn
- Ginger garlic paste : 1 tbl spn
- Turmeric : half tea spn
- Oil : 2 tbl spn
- Chilli pwder : 1 tsp (optional)
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan and add cumin seeds.
- Once they splutter add coriander powder, ginger garlic paste stir it once.
- Add ground coconut paste and fry for a min.
- Now add ground coriander paste, turmeric and salt. Fry for 4 to 5 min now add chicken and close lid.
- Keep stirring occasionaly and let the chicken cook well in low flame for about 20 min (add water in regular intervel when needed for the chicken to cook).
- Add chilli powder to spice it up more. Once the chicken is cooked soft remove from flame and serve.
Also known as : Kotamali Koli Kari, Kothambari Chicken, Coriander Chicken Masala
Optional : You can squeeze in few drops of lime juice once the dish is done.