- Chinese Noodles : 1 Pack
- Ginger Garlic : 1 table spoon each (very finely chopped)
- Green Chillies : 3 - 4 Nos. Slit length wise
- Vegetables : 1 cup finely /length wise chopped ( Beans, Carrot, Capsicum )
- Onions : 1 No. chopped length wise
- Spring onions : 2 -3 finely chopped
- Tomato Ketchup : 1 - 2 table spoon
- Oil : 2 - 3 table spoon
- Veniger : 1 tea spoon (optional)
- Soya Sauce : 1 tea spoon (optional)
- White Pepper powder : half tea spoon (optional)
- To Cook Noodles - Boil water with 1 table spoon of oil, drop the noodles in boiling water and cook it as per instructions in pack - usually between 4 to 8 min. Drain water and run some cold water through the noodles so that they dont stick.
- In a wide pan, heat oil, add chillies, ginger garlic paste and mix it for 30 sec
- Add onions and fry for abt 2 min, add vegetables and salt, keep stiring it till they are 3/4 cooked
- Now add spring onion and give a good stir
- Immediately add noodles, ketchup and veniger+soya sauce+white pepper powder(optional) and mix well till the noodles get the heat and ensure you keep mixing it.
Egg Noodles : Follow the above method till the veggies are fried
- Move the veggies into one side of thepan and in the empty side pour 2 eggs and scramble it
- Add a little salt (jst for egg) and once the egg is half done, mix it with veggies and then Noodles.
All those Ingredients that are said as 'optional' are used normally in fast food center. However even when we dont add them it tastes good. Especially during pregnancy where the soya sauce and veniger is not suggested to be used, its good to cook without them.
Note : The vegetables can be half cooked in microwave or normally on stove top to save time.