- Rice Noodles : 200 gms
- Mustard Seeds : 1 tsp
- Urad Dhal : 1 tsp
- Curry Leaves : 2 strings
- Green Chillies : 4 Nos.
- Onions : 1 No.
- Fresh Vegetables : 1 cup cooked (Capsicum, Carrots, Beans, Green Peas)
- Turmeric : 1/4 tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste : 1 tbsp
- Coriander Powder : 1 tsp (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Oil : 1 tbsp
Method of preparation :
- In a big vessel bring water to boil (5 times the quantity of noodles) add noodles and cook till its done.
- Usually takes 3 to 4 min. Dran water using stainer and run cold water so that the noodles does not get sticky.
- In another non stick pan eat oil and add mustard seeds, urad dhal, curry leaves and green chillies.
- After a min add salt and onions and fry till its translucent.(Add coriander powder now)
- Now add cooked vegetables and give a stir.
- Add cooked noodles and stir well.Serve with coconut chuttney.
Also Known as : Semiya, Akki Shavighe