A semi gravy made with Paneer and Bell Peppers. Tomato is pureed to get the sauce. Goes well with and Indian Bread.
- Paneer : 1 cup (cut into small cubes)
- Bell pepper : 3 Nos. ( Mixed coloured)
- Tomato : 2 Nos.
- Ginger & Garlic Paste : 1 tbsp
- Green Chillies : 3 Nos.
- Cumin Seeds : 1 tsp
- Oil : 5 to 6 tbsp
- Butter : 2 tbsp
- Chilli powder : 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder : 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Grind Tomato, G & G Paste, Green Chillies.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil and fry Paneer till it turns its colour and keep it aside.
- Fry Bell Peppers in the sam pan adding some more oil till its half done and remove from pan.
- In the same pan add some butter and cumin seeds.
- Add ground tomato puree and keep frying it till it comes down to half the qty.
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder, salt and stir
- Include the fried paneer and capsicum and mix well.
- You can add half tsp sugar if you want. Let it cook for 2 to 3 min and remove from flame
Note : Do not roast the paneer till its brown, remove as it turns golden. Bell peppers should be firm.
Also Known as : Kadai Paneer with Capsicum / Bell Peppers, Paneer Tomato Gravy
Variations :You can add fried potatoes.