- All Purpose flour : 2 cups (Maida)
- Baking pwdr : 1/4 tsp
- Baking soda : 2 pinches
- Yogurt/Curd : 1 cup
- Ghee / Butter : 2 tbspn
- Oil : 1/4 cup
- Sugar . 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
Ingredients for filling :
- Paneer : 1 cup
- Green Chilly : 2 Nos. (very finely chopped)
- Carom seeds : 1/5 tsp (ajwain)
- Cumin powder : 1/4 tsp
- Garlic : 5 to 6 - grated
- Salt to taste.
- Coriander leaves : 4 to 5 strings
Method of Preparation :
- Add all the ingredients for the dough and kneed well and keep aside covered with a wet muslin cloth for abt
- 30 min.
- Mix all the ingredients for filling and make it into small roundels.
- After the dough has rested for some time, take small portion of it and roll a little with a rolling pin.
- Place the filling on it and enclose it and roll again to the desired thickness.
- Put it on the pan and cook it till its done on both sides.
- Serve any spicy gravy or Curd and Pickle
Also Known as : Cottage Cheese Indian Bread, Panir Kulcha