- Eggs: 3 Nos.
- Tomato : 3 Nos / 1 cup tinned diced tomatoes
- Onions : 1 No. (large - finely chopped)
- Chilli powder : 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder : 1/4 tsp
- Bay leaves : 2 Nos.
- Mustard seeds : 1/2 tsp
- Peas : 1/2 cup (optional)
- Oil : 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Heat Oil in a wide pan, add bay leaves and mustard seeds once they splutter add onions and salt
- When onions turn golden brown add tomatoes and fry till they turn mushy add chilli powder and mix
- Move this to one side of the pan, pour the eggs on the other side and let it fry.
- Once the egg is appropriately fried, add cooked peas and mix everything together.
- Give it all a good stir and serve.
Also Known as : Broken Egg Curry, Guddu koora, Mutta Thakkali, Egg Drop Tomato masala
Variations : Peas is optional.