|Creamy Veg Soup|
- Potato : 1 No
- Zuccini : 1/4 or 4 to 5 slizes
- Broccoli : 4 to 5 florets
- Cauliflower : 4-5 florets
- Carrots : 1 No
- All purpose flour : 1 tsp
- Olive oil : 1 tsp
- Bread : 2 slices
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pressure cook all the vegetables with enough water till it gets soft.
- Stain the water and blend the veggies to a fine paste in a blender / juicer. (preserve the water).
- Heat oil in a sauce pan and add all purpose flour and fry for less than a minute.
- Add the blended veggie paste and strained water, slat and get it to boil.
- Add additional water if its too thick. Add pepper at-last,remove from flame and serve with bread crumbs.
- Optionally season with dried/fresh spring onions while serving.
- To make the bread crumbs : Put the bread into the toaster in high and once done, cut into cubes.
Note : You can add any combination of vegetables, make sure to add potato to get the thickness.
Also Known as : Vegetable Soup, Mix Veg Soup, Potato vegetable soup, Healthy Vegetable soup, Veg soup for kids
Variations : You can make bread crumbs by frying in oil also.