- Urad dhal : 1 cup
- Coconut : 2 tbl spns (finely chopped or grated)
- Salt and Oil (for frying)
Soak Urad dhal for about an hour and grind it fine without adding water (add little water only if required). Add salt and coconut into the batter and mix.
Heat Oil and drop lime size rounds of batter into it. Fry till golden brown in low flame.
Once done put this on a kitchen tissue paper.
- Toor dhal : qtr cup
- Moong dhal : qtr cup
- Ginger: 1/2 tea spn (finely chopped)
- Coconut : 1 tbl spn (grated)
- Green chillies 3 to 4
- Turmeric : qtr tea spn
- Cumin pwdr : qtr tea spn
- Coriander leaves 2-3 strands
- Salt and water
Take the hot soup in a bowl and add the bondas and serve it immediately.
I am sure you would like this. Try out and post your comments.