- Boneless Chicken - 300 gms
- Yogurt - 1 tbl spoon
- Curryleaves - 2 strings
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 2 tbl spoon
- Chilly Powder - 2 tea spoon
- Pepper Powder - 1 table spoon
- Turmeric Powder - half tea spoon
- Oil / Butter - 1 table spoon
- Add Chicken, Yogurt, Ginger Garlic Paste, Turmeric, half table spoon pepper and salt into a bowl mix it and let it marinate for about 1-2 hours.
- Add Butter / Oil (Butter gives nice aroma) into a pan and heat it, then add the marinated chicken and fry till the chicken is half cooked. (Keep stirring occasionally it to avoid the chicken sticking to the pan)
- Now add the remaining half table spoon of pepper powder and cook till the chicken is almost done.
- Now add the curry leaves and leave it for a min. Pepper Chicken ready to be served.
* preferably use a nonstick tava
* frying time would be around 10-12 min