´ Roochis: Help Abhishek

I post here to keep track of my recipies so that I can refer when I am cooking again

Hope it helps you too!!

Help Abhishek

Why is  medical treatment so expensive. Abhishek who is now 30yrs is one of my ex-colleagues and is diagnosed of Bi-phenothypic Acute Leukemia (BAL) a type of Blood Cancer. He requires a Matched Unrelated Doner Bone Marrow Transplantation (MUD) which costs Rs.1 Crore
(US D 200000).

How life changes just in one day. Its tough to imagine a colleague with whom I worked for many years and now is in this state. 

Please visit this link and help if you can... no amount is too small !!

Please post the link (http://www.helpabhishek.com) at your site. Lets pray for Abhishek's speedy recovery, and wish his family all the strength that they need now.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by.Hope you enjoyed reading the recipes.Your feedback and comments are appreciated.

Wanna get latest recipes ! Enter your email address:

  © Blogger template edited and banner designed by ROOCHI

Back to TOP