- Rice : 4 cups (used for making plain rice, not parboiled or idli rice)
- Toor Dhal : 3 cups
- In a cooker boil 1.5 portion of water and mix 1 portion of Rava along with salt as per your taste, 1 table spoon oil and close the cooker. Keep this for around 10 min and take it.
- Then the rava is warm enough to handle in hand make small rounds out of this and hold it on the palm and press it just like you would do for Masal Vada.
- Now grease a Tava with little oil and put the patties and fry it till they turn golden brown. Serve with Onion Chutney
- Onion : 1 No.
- Red Chillie s: 2 Nos.
- Tamarind : qtr tea spoon paste
- Sugar : Qtr tea spoon