- Beans : 250 gms (finely chopped)
- Onion : 1 No.
- Mustard Seeds : 1 tea spn
- Oil : 1 tbspn
- Urad Dhal : 1 tspn
- Turmeric : qtr tspn
- Curry leaves : 1 strand
- Salt to taste
- Chilli pwdr : 1 tbspn
- Grated coconut : 2 tbspn
- Heat oil in a wide pan add mustard seeds, urad dhal, curry leaves, turmeric and onions - one after other
- Add salt and fry onions for about a min and add finely chopped Beans, stir and close with a lid.
- After 2 min add a cup of water and close lid and fry till the beans is cooked.
- Now add chillipowder and fry for a min.
- Add grated coconut and give a stir and close the lid until you serve.
Also Known as : Uralikai palya, Beans Poriyal, Beans Fry.