- Potato : 3 Nos.
- Garlic : 4 to 5 pods
- Mustard Seeds : 1/2 tsp
- Cumin Seeds : 1/2 tsp
- Chilli Pwdr : 1 tsp
- Coriander Pwdr : 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil : 2 tbsp
- Peal the Potato skin, wash and cut it into small chunks.
- Heat oil in a wide non stick pan and add Mustard Seeds, Cumin Seeds once they are done add Potatoes and crushed garlic and close lid.
- After 3 min add salt and continue frying for 2 min. Stir occassionally.
- Now add Chilli powder and Coriander powder stir for a min and remove from flame.
- Serve hot with along with Rice and Sambar or any curry.
Also Known as : Aloo Fry, Quick Aloo fry, Uralaikelangu varuval