|Elbow Macaroni with Sauce|
- Elbow Macaroni : 150 gms
- Onions : 1 No.
- Zuccini : 1 No.
- Peas : 1 cup
- Capsicum : 2 Nos.
- Cauliflower : 1 cup or Brocolli
- Carrots : 2 Nos.
- Tomatoes : 3 Nos.
- Fresh Cream : 50ml ( half cup)
- Fresh Cheese : 1 tbsp (herb / garlic flavor or plain)
- Garlic : 5 to 6 pods
- Oil : 2 tbsp
- Dry Basilikum : 1 tbsp (equivalent fresh)
- Red Chilli Flakes : 1 tsp
- Salt to taste.
- Cook Macaroni as per instructions on the cover along with 2 tbsp salt.
- When its done, pour enough cold water, drain and keep it aside.
- Cook carrots and cauliflower till its it 70% done and keep it aside.
- In a pan heat oil and add finely chopped garlic after a min add chopped onions and salt.
- After a min add tomatoes and cook till its mushy.
- Now add capsicum, peas, zuccini and cook till its 70% done.
- Add cooked cauliflower, carrots and chilli flakes and stir for a min.
- Now add fresh cream and cheese and get it to boil. (Add 1/2 cup milk to make it saucy)
- Crush basilikum in your hand and add. Adjust Salt.
- Serve hot with cooked macaroni.
|Vegetable Sauce for Pasta|
While serving, put the sauce on the pasta and then put some shredded cheese (cheddar or any variety) and serve. The sauce has to be hot else, microwave it after putting the shredded cheese.
Also Known as : Pasta with veg sauce