Ingredients: Serves : 3
- Sabu dhana : 1/2 cup
- Milk : 1/2 cup
- Water : 1/2 cup
- Cardamom : 2 Nos.
- Sugar : 4 to 5 tbsp
- Salt : 2 pinches
- Cashewnuts, Raisans, Almonds for garnishing
- Oil / Ghee : 1 tbsp
- Soak Sabu dhana for 30 min and then cook it with water for 2 to 3 min till its half done.
- Now add milk and stir well in low heat till the Sabu dhana is almost done.
- Add Sugar, Elichi and Salt - stir well.
- Include the roasted dry fruits in oil with this and serve hot.
Note : Adjust milk to get the required consistency that you like. Tastes great when its hot.
Also Known as : Sabbaki Payasa, Kheer, Javarasi Payasam, Pearl Tapioca Sweet Porridge, Chowwary payasam, Saboodhana Kheer
Variations : You can add fried vermiceli while cooking Sabu dhana