- Chicken Leg pieces : 4 Nos. (skinned out)
- Thick Curd : 4 tbsp (yogurt)
- Chilli powder : 1 tbsp (as per your taste)
- Salt : 1 tsp (as per taste)
- Turmeric : 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder : 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala powder : 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder : 1 tsp
- Pepper powder : 1 tsp
- Dry Fenugreek leaves : 1 tsp
- Lime Juice : 2 tbsp
- Oil : 1 tbsp
- Food Colour (red) : 1/4 tsp
- Dry Mango Powder : 1 tsp (Amchur Powder)
- Make small cuts on all the fleshy part of the chicken and keep aside.
- Mix little chilli powder, salt and lime juice together and fill this in the chicken when you made cuts.
- Next in a bowl add all the ingredients expect Chicken and Dry Mango powder and mix well.
- Coat this mixture on the chicken. Place them on the aluminum foil.
- Preheat the oven to max and cook the chicken for 25 to 30 min.
- Remove from owen, sprinkle little dry mango powder on each of them and serve with onions.
Also Known as : Oven made Chicken, Tanduri Chicken dry.