- Penne Rigate Pasta : 120 gms
- Brocolli, Carrots, Potatoes - 200 gms together
- Hollandish Sauce mix - 1 Pack
- Whipped Cream - 5 tbsp
- Milk - 1 cup
- Garlic - 1 tbsp
- Onions - 2 Nos.
- Pepper - 1/4 tbsp
- Italian Seasoning - 1/2 tsp
- Cheese grated - 1 cup (I used Gaud)
- Capsicum - 1 Small
- Olive Oil - 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Cook Pasta as per the instruction on the pack, add 1/2 tsp salt while cooking and drain water.Keep aside
- Cook Mixed vegetables till they are 3/4th cooked and drain water. Keep aside
- In a Pan heat oil and add garlic then onions and fry for a min.
- Add Hollandish sauce powder with milk and cream and salt if required.
- If you are using creamy hollandish sauce you can skip whipped cream.
- Bring it to boil, this should be saucy and not too watery. Boil for a few extra minutes if its watery.
- Add Italian seasoning, pepper and keep aside
- In a baking tray spread the pasta and then add cooked vegetables and pour the sauce on it.
- Lift the tray and shake it or use a fork to spread the sauce. Arrange capsicum pieces on it.
- Spread the grated cheese allover this so that it forms a layer and covers.
- Bake it for 25 to 30 min in a pre heated oven @ 350 deg.
- Serve hot
Note : The above preparation serves 3. Do not put the pasta layer on top as it turns out hard due to heat.
Also Known as : Pasta Casserole, Veg Pasta Casserole, Italian Pasta, One Pot Pasta Meal
Variations : Add vegetables of your choice. You can substitute hollandish sauce with your choice of sauce.