- Maida : 1 cup
- Wheat flour : 1 cup
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Oil : 2 tbsp
- Potatoes : 1 No (small)
- Ginger Garlic Paste : 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder : 1 tsp
- Chilli Powder : 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder : 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder : 1/4 tsp
- Tomato : 1 No (medium size)
- Onion : 1 No
- Egg : 2 or 3 Nos.
- Oil : 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients for the wrap except oil and add water and make it into a soft dough
- Add oil on it and knead for 2 min and set aside for 15 min. (I kept it overnight)
- Make rounds with the dough and roll it thin but large. You may fold it and roll again.
- On a wide pan put the rolled wrap and once its done on one side flip, add oil and turn
- Do the same on the other side, flip and now pour half egg on this and spread.
- If the wrap is bubbling then take a fork and blow out the bubble before poring egg.
- In a min turn the wrap so that the egg gets cooked and remove from flame.
- Finely chop onions and tomatoes, cut the paneer into small pieces or use hand and make it into small chunks
- Boil Potato and shred it.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add onions and fry till golden brown, add ginger garlic paste, turmeric and saute.
- Add tomatoes and fry till they turn mushy.
- Add Chilli powder, Cumin Powder, Coriander powder, salt and 4 to 5 tbsp water and let it for a min
- Now add shedded potatoes and paneer and mix well.
- For a finishing touch add few drops of lemon juice if you wish
Take around 3 tbsp of filling and put it vertically on side of the wrap, add some fresh onions and tomatoes and roll it.
Cover one side with aluminum foil so that its easy to eat particularly when its for lunch box.
Pack / Serve with ketchup / tangy sauce
Note : Dont over cook potatoes, shredding wouldnt be possible.
Also Known as : Paneer Chappati Roll, Potato wraps, Paneer wraps, Veg wrap, Chappati with filling
Variations : You can omit potatoes . You can omit egg, instead add some mint chutney if its for immediate serving.