Have you ever thought of this ! Diff between LEMON and LIME
lemon is yellow and a lime is green
- Rice : 1 big bowl
- Lemon : 1 No
- Onions : 1 No.
- Ground Nuts : 2 tbl spn or qtr cup cooked green peas or qtr cup cooked avarekalu
- Green Chillies : 3 Nos.
- Curry Leaves : 2 strings
- Mustard seeds : half tea spn
- Urad Dhal : half tea spn
- Channa Dhal : half tea spn
- Turmeric : qtr tea spn
- Oil : 2 tbl spns
- Salt and Coriander leaves
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, once it splutters add Urad, Channa Dhal and Ground Nuts
- Once they are fried add finely chopped Green Chillies and Curry Leaves
- After 30sec add Onions and turmeric, once it turn golden brown add Salt and the Boiled rice
- Squeeze the juice from the Lemon and mix well. Add the lemon juice as per your taste. Garnish with finely chopped Coriander leaves.
Note :Do not add more of turmeric as the colour of the rice has to be very light yellow. When the turmeric is more you can smell it when u eat.