This is a quick greens recipe that goes well with Rice and Ragi Balls.
- Green Leaves : 2 bunches ( Paalak (spinach) Arai keerai / siri keerai)
- Onion : 1 No.
- Tomato : 1 No.
- Tamarind Extract : 1 table spoon
- Garlic : 5 pods
- Green / Dry chillies : 3 to 4 Nos.
- For Seasoning : Mustard Seeds, Oil, Urad dhal, Green curry leaves
- Put all the above Ingredients along with enough water and cook it for around 15 min, you can even pressure cook it.
- Once its done smash it coarsely with a hand mixer or Grinding stick. Do not use Mixi it does not taste good.
- Now add seasoning to this and mix.