- Potatoes : 2 Nos Big or 200 gms of Potato puree powder
- Paneer : 1 cup (100 gms approx)
- Onion : 1 No. finely chopped
- Green Chillies : 2 to 3 Nos.
- All Purpose flour : 5 spoons (Maida)
- Ginger Garlic Paste : 1 tbl spoon
- Salt to taste
Note : This dish does not soak much oil and looks dry. You can boil and mash cauliflower as well to this. I added some frozen ones.
How did I make Paneer : I used 1.5% fat milk and brought it to boil, added 1 tea spoon of lime juice, kept stirring it till the water got separated. Removed from flame, poured it in a stainer on which I had put a muslin cloth. Ran cold water so that the lime taste drained away. Squeezed out the extra water. Paneer was ready. Takes hardly 10 min.